Welcome to Channel S5
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

When is JPS4 Out?!?

3 replies to this topic

Rai

Rai

tinder expert

• 1,769 posts
  • S4 IGNs:Apex.Freya
Hey Guys!

I was wondering when Japan S4 is out and playable. I signed up for it a long time ago and was curious if Japan S4 is in Closed Beta... I'm gone on vacation and I cannot check the JP website because its blocked at my camp. So I was wondering if anyone can inform me if its up since i just saw a video of JP S4.

Thanks Guys!

JinNJuice

JinNJuice

Pro

• 1,507 posts
  • S4 IGNs:Kizzu, Katsuki, Yamizaki, Yoshinori
It might be another nonexistent dream like NaS4 was, but then again it's Japan. I think they're just getting stalled by Alaplaya's possible obnoxious behavior towards Pentavision. Who knows?

Apex.Silver

Apex.Silver

World Cup 2014 Champion

• Judge
  • 2,129 posts
  • S4 IGNs:Apex.Silver

Alaplaya's possible obnoxious behavior towards Pentavision

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bobber

Bobber

boober*

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • S4 IGNs:Bobber*

Hey Guys!

I was wondering when Japan S4 is out and playable. I signed up for it a long time ago and was curious if Japan S4 is in Closed Beta... I'm gone on vacation and I cannot check the JP website because its blocked at my camp. So I was wondering if anyone can inform me if its up since i just saw a video of JP S4.

Thanks Guys!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users