Welcome to Channel S5
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

?

3 replies to this topic

Freaks

Freaks

Rookie

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • S4 IGNs:Rydah-

Hey there, just checking these forums after 2/3 years off or so.
Just wanted to ask how is the game going nowadays & are ppl still playing ?

Elegant_Force

Elegant_Force

Beginner

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • S4 IGNs:Elegant_Force, Melody_From_Heaven

Oh, League hasn't evolved since Iron Eyes. And the only thing that's changed about the playerbase is it's size.

There is still a vast majority of really bad, really new and/or completely incompetent people in every game mode,

so anyone who puts an infinitely tiny amount of effort into training and acquiring game knowledge can stomp public games with ease.

Don't expect League to die anytime soon though, despite the fact that you can now get full sets premium stat equipment with in-game currency,

the enchantment and chip-enchantment system and all the discounts you get with tiered spenders etc. still motivates enough people to support it

This Forum is dead though, only 16 people have been online since April 1st

Edited by Elegant_Force, 05 May 2017 - 10:12 AM.

MikuruX

MikuruX

Super Rookie

• 236 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Video Games, Drawing, Web Design, Graphic Design, Sleeping, & Other misc. stuff
  • S4 IGNs:Mikuru

Yeah, I was kinda wondering what happened to this site since I didn't see the front page no more. Oh well.....everyone has pretty much moved on.

HalCali

HalCali

Saranghaeyo

• Graphics and Design Team
  • 2,100 posts
  • S4 IGNs:GirlsGeneration, HalCali

this game is super ded. I still talk to Caution / WeiHung and UpUrsNikka...but thats about it D:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users