Welcome to Channel S5
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The Actual Difference Between Pen & Ap++

43 replies to this topic

ValkaryX

ValkaryX

Beginner

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • S4 IGNs:ValkaryX
Despite is an old topic, i found it really interesting. Playing with "Nothing" against decent players with AP++ seems like a loose of time.

I wonder when will Aeria update with the new PEN clothes :)

-NoctiS

-NoctiS

Light of The Night Sky

• Judge
  • 6,039 posts

Despite is an old topic, i found it really interesting. Playing with "Nothing" against decent players with AP++ seems like a loose of time.

I wonder when will Aeria update with the new PEN clothes :)

That's most likely never going to happen. We can assume that it was a last ditch effort from the Korean Publisher to make the game not die because the playerbase kept declining over time there.

And yes if you want a fair game it actually is a waste of time, it always depends on how you look at things, it can be a challenge but you should always be prepared to loose because the difference in power is gigantic.

ValkaryX

ValkaryX

Beginner

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • S4 IGNs:ValkaryX

That's most likely never going to happen. We can assume that it was a last ditch effort from the Korean Publisher to make the game not die because the playerbase kept declining over time there.

And yes if you want a fair game it actually is a waste of time, it always depends on how you look at things, it can be a challenge but you should always be prepared to loose because the difference in power is gigantic.

Yes! When I used to play back on 2008-2009, I used to play with "Nothing" because it was a way to improve. By that time most of people had only PEN or lower AP Clothes, so it was actually an usefull way to improving. Now, I don't even reach the fumbi in a rush, it messes up with my Rusher playstyle, since this role is the most focused one (usually).

Going PEN is a good option for now :)

Edited by ValkaryX, 22 April 2015 - 05:06 PM.

ßarßa

ßarßa

Pro

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
  • S4 IGNs:Spain.BarBa

Good Luck  :thumbsup:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users